Yamaha Randy May BiPosto Tubular Vest Hinge Marching Tenor Carrier (RM-TVHBPT)
- MAY® Contour Hinge Carriers offer the best sizing, flexibility and ergonomic design for better fit and comfort; hinge technology allows carriers to become one with the player while remaining secure and durable enough for the daily rigors of marching field drills.
- Say Goodbye to J-Rods! MAY Monoposto and Biposto Carriers incorporate freedom of movement, allowing elaborate maneuvers that are essential to any contemporary band performance.
- Mounting posts and drop and lock features provide stability, a limitless range of playing positions, and easy adjustment on the fly.
- The adjustable back bar with May Comfort Air System™ can be tailored to ensure a tight fit between the front and the back of the shoulders, giving the drummer unparalleled control of the drum.
- Black powder-coated magnesium shoulder and back bar supports are padded for long-lasting comfort.
- Two pivot points on May Contour Hinge™ outline the upper and lower body of the player.
- The May Tubular Technology™ supplies a flexible, lightweight structure with unrivaled strength.
- An ultra-light polycarbonate abdomen plate is virtually free floating, bearing no torque weight from the drum.
- May’s Monoposto/Biposto Bridge transfers all the sheer and torque load to the tubes—away from the abdomen plate—improving rigidity and stability to the instrument for a more reliable playing environment.
- All MAY Monoposto and Biposto carriers fold to about half their original size for easy transport and storage.
- Swivel arm adapters allow the 10/12/13/14 drum array to fit to an existing Biposto tenor rail; the Variable Distance Positioning System encourages further flexibility with distance ranging to and away from the player.
- Shoulder flexibility is supplied by camber (left and right) and caster (back to front) adjustments and an adjustable back bar (Adjustable back bar only available with marching tom set carriers).
- A nylon roller system allows for quiet lift-front capability and quick, easy removal of the drum from the carrier; for larger players, negative tilt is available from the special shape of the carrier-side hinge, which is made of strong, lightweight aluminum parts.
- The patented MAY® free-floating snare hinge eliminates drum shell contact, resulting in virtually no mechanical or sonic stress to the drum shell; lift-front capability tilts for proper playing angle.
- Comfort Core Cushions use a combination of two different types of foam in insolated cubes for comfortable and self-adjusting support.