Bryan Kossmann getting stick advice from Corey Gillen.
Interested in working in the music industry? You've come to the right place.
Columbus Percussion is a community-oriented, family-owned business that has served the needs of percussionists nationwide for over 30 years. Join a staff of knowledgable, friendly drummers in a relaxed environment with flexible hours.
Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, we're able to work with you. We employ plenty of musicians, so we're used to working around your existing schedule.
Working at a music retail store is a great way to get yourself involved in the music industry. Some of our employees move on to other organizations (Dynasty, PAS), and others have been here for over 20 years.
Columbus Percussion offers its employees a range of benefits, including insurance assistance, employee discounts, and more.
Look through our list of available openings on the right side of the page, and click on one of them to apply.
Here is a list of our current job openings. Click on one to apply now.
- Ensure the smooth running of the columbuspercussion.com website
- Provide up-to-date information in the point-of-sale system to keep order and invoice processing time to a minimum
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency in day-to-day operations
- Assist with customer service as necessary in addition to other duties
- Update the columbuspercussion.com News and Store sections as appropriate
- Add new pricing and products to our point-of-sale software
- Provide technical support for computers, networking, and printers
- Create promotional materials for upcoming events
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of PHP, XHTML / CSS, and SQL required
- January 11, 2013