Yamaha FP9 Bass Drum Pedal
- Quick-adjusting cam
- Axle-stabilizing bearing chamber
- Low-profile stabilizing hinge
- Easy-access, auto-lock spring adjustment
- Weight-adjustable beater with brass and aluminum weights
- Independent beater and footboard angle adjustment
- Ball-bearing drive connection for smooth performance
- Anti-skid heel spikes
- Carrying case included
The Yamaha FP9D is a direct-drive, single kick-drum pedal. Designed for pro stage and studio use, the pedal sports a direct-drive design to bolster power, control, and kick response. Its cam can be switched into three different positions, allowing you to fine tune the pedal's performance for your desired predilections.
A patented axle-stabilizing bearing chamber facilitates smooth action, and a low-profile stabilizing hinge provides a fluid experience on the foot-board. You can also easily adjust other aspects of the kick pedal to better suit your preferences such as the beater angle and foot-board angle. Additionally, tweaking the tension of the pedal's spring is straightforward with a prominent auto-lock spring adjustment knob at the foot of the pedal.
|Bass Pedal Drive||Direct Drive|
|Bass Pedal Type||Single Pedal|