|A word from our owner, Jim Rupp...
|I hope that this email finds everyone doing well and staying safe and healthy. Everyone here at Columbus Percussion is fine, but we’re glad to be looking at starting to open up this coming Tuesday, May 12th.
But before I go into that, I must say a special thanks to all the folks who supported us during the lockdown. We had many customer call for shipped orders or curbside delivery, and others called or emailed just checking on how we were doing. Those thoughts (and sales) were much appreciated. We have been able to be around for 39 years because of friends and supporters like you.
As Ohio Governor DeWine has loosened up restrictions, we are excited to be getting a bit more back to normal. Our #1 priority is the safety and health of our staff and customers, so we’re going to be easing into that new normal, even if it’s not quite the normal we would like. There just seems to be so much that we don’t know about this situation, and I’d like to error on the side of caution, and work to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible..... so here are our guidelines starting Tuesday.
- We will be doing “curbside” deliveries, so just call ahead and we’ll pull your order and walk it to your car when you arrive. I always joked about wanting a “drive thru” drum shop, and this may be getting close!
- We’ll have limited inside shopping, so please call ahead for an appointment. You are always welcome to call from the parking lot, but there may be a wait.
- Please wear a mask when coming inside the store. I have been waffling on this item, but have come to feel that it can’t hurt, the health experts tell us that it really helps, it’s not asking much, and it seems to make my guys feel more comfortable, so we’re going to ask for masks..... at least in the short term. If you arrive and forget one, we can always do curbside delivery for you.
- -Credit card payments are strongly encouraged.
- -We’ll be sanitizing door handles and common areas frequently.
- Our teaching staff are all doing lessons from their home via computer, and I’m sure that they would appreciate any interest. Pleases call or email and we will put you in contact with one of the teaching staff.
- As there is no evening teaching and we’re still have some staff working from home, our hours are slightly shorter, at least for the time being.
- 10-6 Monday thru Thursday
- 10-5 Friday and Saturday
Questions or comments, please shoot us an email or call..... and thanks for all the understanding, friendship, and support.
Jim and the staff at Columbus Percussion